Model Based Design: Build Embedded Systems with Simulink
To Connect Simulink with Hardware
Model Based Design: to be MBD Engineer
We will dive into the world of Model Based Design and Embedded Systems, explore the entire software development life cycle.
Initiate the process by comprehending the requirements, transforming them into models, generate code from models, integrate codes and deploy on hardware.
Throughout this course, we will guide you systematically in the creation of embedded systems projects and leveraging the power of the model based approach with Simulink.
You’ll gain expertise in constructing models tailored for code generation, deploying this code seamlessly onto microcontrollers, and conducting real-world hardware testing.
Furthermore, we will provide you with a comprehensive introduction to the essential Simulink blocks that are frequently utilized in embedded software projects within industries such as automotive.
In addition, will learn the common design concepts in industry such as implementation of counters, debouncing algorithm and other topics.
Learn how to interface different sensors, design models to use data from them and to control different actuators.
This course will build your knowledge step by step and prepare you to start your journey as model based design engineer in industries such automotive, aerospace and robotics by building real embedded systems projects starting from basic examples to more complex designs.
This course will teach you how to handle the following sensors and actuators using model based design techniques:
- Model, Generate C/C++ Code and Deploy on MC Target
- Digital inputs and outputs (Buttons and LEDs)
- Analog signals (Potentiometer)
- Combine digital and analog signals in a control algorithm to control motor speed
- Ultrasonic Sensor
- Infrared Obstacle Avoidance Sensor
- Rotary Encoder
- Simulink Support Package for Arduino
In each lesson we will learn a new design technique and introduce you to multiple ways of building the same functionality to enhance your modeling skills and deploying .
For more Model Based Design Courses: MBD
For more Information about MBD: Mathworks
want to understanding about the course? see this intro
- Basic Knowledge of MATALB
- Basic Knowledge of C/C++
- Embedded Coder
- Motors and Actuators
- Engineering students and instructors building embedded systems projects
- Undergraduate and graduate students seeking a model-based development engineering position
- Software engineers who want to work in the automotive industry using the model-based development approach