Learn the Essential Basics in Electrical Wiring
***Note: This course is based on 220 v, the difference between the 110 v system and the 220 v system is only the number which means the same rules and laws are used to calculate the loads, on the other …
***Note: This course is based on 220 v,
the difference between the 110 v system and the 220 v system is only the number which means the same rules and laws are used to calculate the loads, on the other hand the concept of the wiring among lights and power sockets are the same for both systems.
***Note: The videos in section 3 which are written as (Ex-Application) you can skip it if you want, because its only to show you the wiring in reality.
If you are a beginner, a fresh graduate or an electrical engineer student and you are interested to learn about the electrical system (the essential basics) in the houses and buildings, so this course will be a good choice for you because of what listed below :
1) This course will let you understand how the electrical wiring is done in our houses, buildings such as offices and so on.
2) You will learn how to wire several light bulbs to switches, also how to wire power sockets and a fan.
3) How to calculate the loads (current and power) for each equipment you would fix it.
4) How to read electrical drawings and plans such as light layout, power layout, single line diagram and load schedule.
5) Circuit breakers will be considered in this course (MCB and MCCB).
6) Types of wires and cables will be considered also.
7) What is the meaning of 3-phase and single phase in our real life.
8) What’s the real benefit for earthing and why do we use earth leakage circuit breaker.
9) Moreover I will show you types of switches and power sockets.
At the end of the course
you will be familiar with wiring (lights with switches and power sockets) and you will have the courage to read and understand the electrical plans for buildings, but of course you must understand the basics wiring in section 3 to be able to move to section 4 and section 5.
Meanwhile if you have a curious to learn about electrical wiring in houses, this course will give you a good experience, in addition at the end of this course you will be able to apply or to work as a site electrical engineer, or an electrical engineer designer or both.
Please before joining the course watch the free videos in section 1, 2 and 3 to get a clear idea about the course and about my way in teaching. I wish you to like my course and my teaching’s strategy.
I request you also don’t judge the course before finishing section 3.
to more courses:Dev-Hoch
- Familiar with ohm's law and power relation law
- Patient and to focus in each lecture
- Bring note book to write down specific notes
- Electrical Engineer students or fresh graduate Engineers
- Any one who has curious to learn about wiring that is found in houses and buildings
- If you are interested to know how to read electrical drawing for a building