Electrical Wiring Course II
*Dear all, please note that am going to upgrade this course I will add 2 more projects to design which will help you to become more and more familiar with electrical layouts, hopefully in January 2022 I will finish the …
*Dear all, please note that am going to upgrade this course I will add 2 more projects to design which will help you to become more and more familiar with electrical layouts, hopefully in January 2022 I will finish the upgrading process, thank you a lot for appreciating.
Welcome all to the Electrical Wiring Course II. In this course I will teach you how to design Light layout, Power layout and DB schedule. In addition I will show you several layouts for several projects, so for sure you will expand your horizons. The project that we are going to design is a small dress shop. Once you understand how to design a small project then the big project will be the same procedures but with much more quantities. Section 3 is the main core for this course. Section 4 is the complement for section 3 and section 5 is the conclusion with General notes while section 1 is a quick revision and section 2 is a warm up before starting designing.
*I have kept some videos for free so you can evaluate and decide if the course is suitable for you.
If you don’t know how to use AutoCAD no problem, you can work with me by printing out the attached plans and work by putting the note on the plan by your hand (prefer to use pencil).
Hint: This course is not for teaching you AutoCAD or how to use AutoCAD, instead I will teach you how to design the circuits in the Light layout and power layout, after that how to put it in the DB schedule.
If your goal is to understand electrical layouts for houses and buildings, I recommend you to subscribe in this course.
to more courses:Dev-Hoch
- Its recommended to take electrical wiring course no.1 but if you have knowledge about wiring so you can go for this course.
- You must know how to wire group of lights together and also how to wire power sockets...etc..
- This course is not for beginner actually its for intermediate level.
- You must know the difference between single phase and 3-phase.
- You must know the size of wires and cables and how to calculate the load for single phase and 3-phase equipment.
- You must have a good knowledge about the MSB and DB.
- Bring your pen and note book.
- This course is for intermediate level, students who have the ability to wire group of lights and power sockets, and have a will to learn more about electrical drawings.