Electric Vehicle Technology Beginner to Intermediate Course
Explore the unique requirements for various electric vehicle applications, such as HEV, PHEV, EREV, and full electric vehicles. Gain insights into estimating cell size to precisely meet specific operational needs. Additionally, delve into the critical role of Battery Management Systems …
Explore the unique requirements for various electric vehicle applications, such as HEV, PHEV, EREV, and full electric vehicles. Gain insights into estimating cell size to precisely meet specific operational needs. Additionally, delve into the critical role of Battery Management Systems (BMS) in ensuring and optimizing battery functionality
Title: Mastering Electric Vehicle Technology: A Comprehensive Training Program
Course Content for Electric Vehicle Technology:
1. Overview of High Voltage Components in Electric and Hybrid Vehicles: This module provides a complete overview of the high-voltage components involved in electric and hybrid vehicles, offering participants a foundational understanding of the key elements that power these innovative vehicles.
2. Carbon Footprint Analysis: Cradle-to-Grave Perspective: Delve into the cradle-to-grave analysis of an automotive OEM, exploring the profound effects of electric vehicles on the carbon footprint. Participants gain insights into the lifecycle impact, making informed decisions on sustainable practices in the electric vehicle industry.
3. Hybrid and Electric Vehicle Development Considerations: Explore the main considerations and performance requirements in the development of hybrid and electric vehicles. Participants will grasp the intricacies of various vehicle systems, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of the unique challenges and opportunities presented by electric propulsion.
4. Application of Motors in HEV and EV Vehicles: Gain practical knowledge in the operation of brushless DC and induction motors as applied to hybrid electric (HEV) and electric vehicles (EV). Understand torque-speed curves and their practical application in designing efficient and high-performance electric and hybrid electric vehicles.
5. Battery Operation and Performance Analysis: Define and analyze battery operation and performance Explore the unique requirements for various electric vehicle applications, such as HEV, PHEV, EREV, and full electric vehicles. Gain insights into estimating cell size to precisely meet specific operational needs. Additionally, delve into the critical role of Battery Management Systems (BMS) in ensuring and optimizing battery functionality.
6. Thermal Management in Battery Pack Systems of Electric Vehicle Technology:
Delve into the diverse thermal management methodologies applied to battery pack systems, thereby exploring the associated challenges. Consequently, participants will acquire a comprehensive understanding of effective strategies for maintaining optimal battery health and performance through robust thermal management. Moreover, this exploration fosters a nuanced perspective on the intricate relationship between thermal management techniques and overall system efficiency. By examining both the challenges and strategies, participants are better equipped to make informed decisions in the dynamic field of battery technology.
7. State-of-Charge, State-of-Health, Power, and Energy Estimation: Explore different approaches to Embark on the journey of estimating state-of-charge, state-of-health, power, and energy in electric and hybrid vehicles. This module equips participants with essential tools to proficiently monitor and assess critical parameters that significantly impact vehicle performance and longevity.
8. Industry and Regulatory Standards for Electric Vehicles:
Compare and contrast various industry approaches. Subsequently, examine the regulatory standards governing hybrid vehicle components, batteries, and charging systems. Throughout this module, participants will gain a comprehensive understanding of the compliance landscape. Moreover, they will appreciate the paramount importance of adhering to established standards in the dynamically evolving electric vehicle industry. Consequently, this knowledge positions them to navigate regulatory complexities and contribute to the industry’s ongoing advancements with informed decisions and practices
9. Vehicle System Requirements and Component Selection: Learn how to define key vehicle system Define the requirements and strategically select and size components to meet these specifications. Consequently, participants will acquire skills in system optimization, ensuring the efficient and effective integration of components within the electric vehicle architecture. Furthermore, this process facilitates seamless collaboration between various elements, fostering a cohesive and high-performing system. Ultimately, the goal is to streamline the integration process and enhance overall electric vehicle functionality.
10. Testing and Regulatory Requirements for Electric Vehicles:
Gain a comprehensive understanding of testing and regulatory requirements for electric vehicles and components at both the system and subsystem levels. Participants will navigate the complex landscape of international safety regulations, ensuring compliance and reliability in electric vehicle technology.
11. International Safety Regulations and Drawbacks in Testing Procedures: meeting safety regulations at the international level, highlighting the drawbacks of current testing procedures employed by international testing agencies for electric and hybrid vehicles. Participants will be equipped with insights to address safety concerns and advocate for improved testing methodologies in the industry. Enroll in this comprehensive training program to master the intricacies of electric vehicle technology and become a skilled professional in this dynamic and rapidly evolving field. Upon completion, participants will possess the knowledge and skills needed to contribute effectively to the future of electric mobility.
to more courses DEV-HOC
- Basic engineering physics knowledge is required
- More Real life examples
- Industry based approach
- Any Electric Vehicle Enthusiast